Monday 13 August 2012

Motivation & Needing to JFDI


I woke up feeling really sore after my run yesterday. I can breathe better than I could yesterday so that's a bonus. I feel slightly more energetic than normal today as well, this could be a positive sign that I'm on the mend, and that the bit of training I've done is already helping me with my energy levels.

I could use the pain in my backside as an excuse not to train today, because it really hurts - but I won't. Thinking of Michelle I will JFDI, without excuse! I want to know unequivocally that I have put in my best effort, and haven't resorted to the excuses that has held me back in the past. So off to the PT with me, and I will take it easy and let my trainer know I'm suffering today. Tomorrow is a massage day, which I am grateful for!

There has been quite a bit of negativity and animosity between some of the people on the 12WBT groups on facebook. I'm trying really hard not to get sucked into the negativity, it's hard for someone like me - positivity doesn't come that easily. I'm working to ignore it, and I will focus a lot of attention on the forums on the official page, where people are respectful and considerate to each other - we all have a common goal, I don't understand why we can't all support each other!

Off to the gym now - despite a sudden desire to curl up on the couch and have a snooze........ I need a mental mantra...... JFDI, JFDI, JFDI!!! - It's written on the back of my rather awesome 12WBT 30+ Crew shirt that I'm training in  for the first time  if I forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment