Sunday 9 September 2012

Love


This morning's blog post about the changes my family are making in our diet because of my daughter has gotten a lot of feedback through facebook. I've received messages from people I didn't know read my blog, and they have been overwhelmingly supportive. I'm feeling humbled by some of the wonderful things that they have said, but feel it's a little unwarranted - as I am sure most of them would do the same for their children.

I just wanted to say, all I'm doing is focussing on the solution - Love. I love my family, more than anything on earth, and I am learning day by day, to love myself. Changing our diet, exercising together and our daily yoga practice (which are far more challenging than I'd have expected and I'm feeling some serious DOMS today) aren't really sacrifices for me - because I know that all these changes will benefit the people I love - including myself.  Sometimes in life, we need to stop looking at the hardships in our life, stop looking at the traumas and dramas, and focus on the solution.  LOVE <3


No comments:

Post a Comment