Tuesday 23 October 2012

Getting Tired

So I'm loving this being under 100kg thing. Even when I'm tired it feels like a better quality of tired. I don't feel like a slack, lazy, useless bitch kind of tired, more like a I worked my ass off at the gym, or I went for a huge run and I'm knackered kind of tired. Compared to the tiredness of 2 months ago, it's awesome. There is something to be said for working hard to get tired....

I have just gotten home from the gym, and I am knackered - I worked out with another 12WBT friend and we had a great time, and we are going back for more tomorrow! Perhaps we're crazy - but it feels great to work out till we're tired!

4 comments:

  1. I think it's brilliant working out with a friend if you are able. I know I work out that much harder if I do. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work in getting under 100kg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marney, I really admire all that you do, seriously, have been thinking about you alot lately... thinking it would be good to hang and juice and work out... because I don't do any of that... but want to... and I am a procrastinator!!! Love to you Honey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lovely Ladies! Feeling fantastic!

    ReplyDelete