Wednesday 17 October 2012

Eye opener!

I have had an amazing week! I saw my naturopath and had a physiospect test. A physiospect is a diagnostic machine that can tell you about inflamation and disease to a cellular level. I have been telling my doctor for about 2 years that I thought I had issues with an underactive thyroid, because despite working out really hard I have trouble with weight and at times have been so fatigued hat an hour of exercise has made me need 4+ hours of sleep afterwards.  They finally did tests to say it was 'slightly' under-active  but within the normal numerical limits.

When I had the naturopathic test, I found I have a very under-active and under-performing thyroid, which has been putting an excessive amount of pressure on my kidneys and liver. I  have been juice fasting to help relieve some of the pressure on my body, which has lead me to have an abundance of energy! I lost 3kg this week, and managed quite a lot of exercise.

Today I'm lagging a little energy wise, but still feeling really good - I promised the kids we can go to the gym/PT this afternoon, so I am hoping to find some energy this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment